Scalable Architecture for Your Enterprise
The new challenges of the 21st century and the ever-increasing pace of business demand new approaches to enterprise architecture.
Not only does a static organizational structure slow down a company’s reaction time, it also prevents innovation and new approaches.
"Those who stop improving, stop being good." Translation of a quote by P. Rosenthal, German entrepreneur
Projects get neglected for a lack of resources or know-how. Low workload periods cause high overheads. Individualized, short notice projects cannot be realized. Static organizational structures result in static cost structures.
The Cloud has become a common term, just like virtualization has become a common tool for IT architecture.
But why limit this to IT architecture? Do flexible systems not have to be backed by flexible organizations? Does information technology not demand business technology? Are flexible, scalable organizations not much better at supporting modern business strategy?
Think Before You Act
To ensure the successful and lasting implementation of such a transformation, it is necessary to carefully plan, supervise and support its implementation phase.
We have assisted numerous companies with this change. We live and breathe this enterprise architecture in our own business and know its prerequisites and pitfalls. We also know which values this form of organization holds for the future.
Value Through Scalability
- High degree of scalability
- Increased flexibility
- Increased quality of service
- Flexible project management
- Fast reaction times
- Less static cost structures
- Improved cost/ benefit transparency
- Cost reduction instead of high overhead
- Avoidance of resource deficits
- Process standardization
- Avoiding redundancies
- Reduction of complexity
- Transferability and transformability
- Increased sense of responsibility
- Increased motivation and performance
- Holistic thinking and action
- Employee and company development